1. at some point in my recent history i visited anthropologie for the first time ever. it came to charleston a few months ago and i finally got a taste of it's beauty. but talk about torture. because who has $87 to spend on a Christmas ornament? or a bar of soap?
2. i made buckeye bark and after one bite, was convinced i'd fall hard and fast into a sugar coma for the rest of my existence. i honestly cannot, in good conscience, tell you to make it because i'd be hunted down by the diabetes association of america. you're welcome. what's your favorite holiday treat? you get bonus points for linking to a recipe.
3. the redeeming thing about training for a half-marathon in the midst of Christmas busy-ness is that you do feel less guilty about making buckeye bark. also? running this bridge with this babe is my favorite. also again? loving Ne-Yo on my playlist. don't judge.
4. what have i been up to? processing photos, taking photos and processing some more. exhibit A-Z:
mushrooms are rad bride jewelry props. the end.
5. this is my prayer, especially in the midst of holiday crazy:
ps. find me on instagram at carissa_graham.
grab the button and link up!