1. i shot a wedding over the weekend and brought my husband along as my assistant. he said it was the most terrifying thing. just like that, he was hired and fired all in one day. : ) and we still love each other.
the story of God's redemption was splattered all over this celebration, and i love how God knits families together, in His own time.
the beautiful new family!!
2. phone photos! follow me on instagram @carissa_graham. impromptu date night after the wedding. the best dates? barnes and noble book reading for free (besides the coffee). also? joy the baker cookbook. dangerous. and gorgeous all at once.
3. if you don't know about this, you should. The Home Depot has FREE workshops for kids each month. look online to find one near you. hunter has made a valentine box, a race car and next month it will be a birdhouse. it is such a highlight for him, it's free, and means special guy time with daddy. and did i mention it's free?
5. i'm starting this soon (thanks JOY!) and after so many raving reviews, i'm giddy. francine rivers takes biblical history and weaves it throughout this series of novels. since there are three books i don't have to be depressed when i finish one. do you get like that?
6. thanks to pinterest, i have now discovered a suitable (and cheap) way to clean my produce. soak (for up to an hour) fruits and veggies in a 1:4 vinegar to water ratio (vinegar is a miracle in a bottle) to help remove toxins and pesticides. plus it helps make it last longer!
it's your turn. grab the button and link-up: